Lake Parks Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit.
You can support Lake Parks
Because of gifts given through Lake Parks Foundation:
- More than 1,000 children per year are awarded scholarships and camperships.
- Thousands of orphaned and injured animals are cared for at the nationally recognized state-of-the-art Kevin P. Clinton Wildlife Center at Penitentiary Glen Reservation.
- Educational exhibits at Lake Metroparks Penitentiary Glen Reservation and Farmpark provide hands-on learning experiences.
- Conservation initiatives receive additional support through funding for natural resource projects.
Your Lake Parks Foundation
Through your financial donation, Lake Parks Foundation promotes the development of parks, recreation and leisure services, as well as enhances the quality of life of Lake County residents and visitors.
Since 2013, we have funded more than $305,000 for Lake Metroparks capital projects that develop exemplary hands-on exhibits and state-of-the-art facilities and educational scholarships for students to promote the understanding of preserving our environment and natural heritage.
Investing in Lake Parks Foundation
Gifts can include but are not limited to:
- Bequests – remembering the Lake Parks Foundation in your will
- Donations of land and/or historical property
- Life insurance policies naming Lake Parks Foundation as a beneficiary
- Endowments to a park or program
Every donation matters
If you wish to make a contribution, please mail a check payable to:
Or – you may send a credit card payment. Please check out our detailed donation form on this brochure.
Or – please call us at 440-709-6205 to arrange payment.
Or you may donate online using PayPal! You do not need a PayPal account in order to do so:
If you wish to give to the Lake Parks Foundation through a bequest, it is important that your will clearly states your bequest wishes. As always, consult with your legal and tax advisors when executing a will commitment.